It's in the name! Outsource is designed for Partners.
Outsource Data Recovery
is the Global Leader in B2B Data Recovery
Our primary focus market is IT professionals, computer shops, and data recovery firms. Our system, sales, and engineer staff are trained and equipped to keep your data recovery business going strong. Here’s how we keep it simple and efficient:
Flat fee commission
Any device, any failure, highest success rates. Receive a guarantee amount for every case you forward to our certified recovery lab. Request your Flat Rate Pricing here.
|Service||Industry Average Program||Outsource Partner Program|
|Discount Rate||10 – 15%||Flat Fee|
|Project Tracking||Phone & Email||Online, Phone, Chat & Email|
|Client Support By||Partner||Partner or Outsource|
|Shipping Fee||$20 – $30||Free Inbound Shipping|
|Attempt / Part Fee||$100 – $400||None|
|Second Chance Fee||$100 – $200||None|
|Emergency Diagnostics||$300 – $500||$150|
Partner Flat Rate Program
Flat Rate pricing is available exclusively to Outsource Partners in the data recovery, computer repair, and IT consulting fields. It applies to all file systems, capacities, failures, interface types, and form factors.
- The agreed upon flat rates are for an economy service level, which is processed on a first come first serve basis. Service upgrades are available.
- Outsource Data Recovery reserves the right to cancel a Flat Rate agreement for any reason, without previous warning or explanation.
- The promotional flat rate of $399 per HDD is available for Partners maintaining at least 10 successful projects a month.
- RAID recoveries are priced by the total number of devices in the array. That is, if a RAID array contained 5 devices, but we only received 4 devices, the service fee will be for all 5 drives.
- Promotional rates are reviewed after 45 days, all other flat rates are reviewed and recalculated every 90 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
When you submit a project for the first time, there will be an option to register for a Partner account. If you have previously submitted a project, but did not sign up as a partner, give us a call at 1-800-573-4909 to get set up.
We will provide a file list for EVERY recovery we do. If anything is missing – let us know and we will try and get it. If we cannot recover something you need – you don’t have to pay. Go to outsourcedatarecovery.com and scroll down to “See Your Files Before You Pay” – that’s what our file list looks like. We can provide you with the script to upload to your website, for your clients to view file lists themselves. Another option is donordrives.com/filelist – you can send that URL to your client and the file list. They will upload it there and view the file list in Flash format. If our file list isn’t an option, we can generate snap2html or txt file list.
We do not require a payment upfront. You will be prompted to pay after you approve the file list. We accept checks, cash, all major credit cards, PayPal, and bank transfers.
If you were unable to find the answer to your question here, visit our FAQ page, or please feel free to send us a message or give us a call at 1-800-573-4909.Contact us